Managing IT is diverse and never ends—from responding to and resolving issues fast, keeping backups and updates current, and optimizing the network to keeping users and data secure. These activities keep an IT staff pretty busy, with little or no time left to focus on more strategic activities that can accelerate growth.
While you can completely outsource all of your IT services to a managed service provider, you can also look to a Managed Service Provider (MSP) to ease the burden on your in-house IT resources—or provide expertise and coverage that the team is currently lacking. A survey conducted by Channel Insider revealed that 60 percent of respondents said their managed services engagement is a collaborative arrangement with their internal IT department. Either way, you gain the peace of mind that comes from knowing your technology is in good hands.
Here are some of the benefits of working with an MSP:
- Maintain in-depth understanding of industry trends—ensuring you stay competitive
- Simplify vendor management—giving you one place to call for all your IT
- Resolve any issues quickly—keeping your team productive
- Gain proactive monitoring—to prevent and resolve issues before they cause downtime
- Get technical support 24/7—for fast answers whenever you need them
- Stay trained on the latest technology and solutions—so you always have access to a team of experts without a hefty tag for training
- Maintain backups and updates—to make sure your data is protected and your security updates and patches are current
These are just a few reasons many businesses look to MSPs. Beyond the day-to-day benefits, managed services providers give you back the time you lose managing IT on your own. Plus, they become a trusted, strategic advisor that helps identify, implement and maintain the best technology solutions to help you reach your goals.
We’d like to help you take the first step to focusing on your business without the hassles of managing your own technology. Now through the end of July, we’re offering a free IT security and cost reduction assessment with the ability to get up to three months of IT services free. Contact us today to learn more about our services and this free assessment.